12th International Symposium on Electrochemical Impedance Analysis
WELCOME TO 12th EIA 2021!
The sessions will start on Monday, November 29, 2021 at 9 am (CET / UTC+1) as well as on Tuesday, November 30, 2022, at 9 am (CET / UTC+1).
We hope you will enjoy the programme we put together for you.
Here you will find the current agenda as PDF for your download.
will focus on methods of electrochemical impedance analysis:
- Differential Impedance Analysis (DIA)
- Distribution of relaxation times (DRT)
- Nonlinear Impedance Analysis (NLEIS)
with different application to:
- Data Processing and Data Analysis
- Fundamental Electrochemical Studies
- Novel Trends in Impedance Instrumentation
- Corrosion and Passivation
- Energy Conversion and Storage
- Semiconductors and Photovoltaics
- Electrochemical Sensors and Biosensors
Entering the plenum you will be directed to the virtual tool ALFAVIEW.
NOTICE: Entrance will be possible ONLY with your personal identification code given to you by ALFAVIEW.
In advance you will have received a separate e-mail by ALFAVIEW together with the invitation to activate your user account. Prior, you will be asked to download the client. If this was done by you already you will be directed into the plenum right away.
What do I need to participate?
After your registration and downpayment you should have received an individual passwort by ALFAVIEW.
Please register before you enter via this side.
If you have already registered with ALFAVIEW you will be directed into the virtual room.
In case of not being able to receive access to the plenum we will try to find out what is happening.
Please contact us under +49 711 6862-513 or email@example.com